We provide professional assistance in emergency situations on the roads of the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and Poland.
Did your car brake? Call us! We will get to you at an express pace. We will professionally load and transport your car to the selected place or to our trusted workshop. We repair minor faults at the point of breakdown. We use professional equipment, thanks to which transport to the place indicated by the customer is fast, safe and trouble-free.
- towing and transport of vehicles up to 3.5 tons
- road rescue
- delivery of a vehicle to a workshop
- delivery of a vehicle to and from Poland, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and France
- minor repairs at the site of a breakdown
- pulling cars out of the ditch
- wheel replacement
- fuel delivery
- tow truck rental
- emergency car starting
- emergency car opening
- pumping out wrong fuel from the tank
- 24/7 monitored car park for accident cars
Vehicle deregistration and scrapping
Restrictive environmental regulations in force in the EU mean that inoperative cars must be recycled at dedicated points. Failure to do so results in high fines, the value of which often exceeds the value of the vehicle itself. Lack of appropriate certificates of vehicle deregistration or scrapping results additionally in charging of liability insurance fees of up to thousands of euros.
Thanks to Central Register of Drivers and Vehicles, European services can easily check the inspection and insurance of your car. Therefore, it is worth remembering that only scrapping the vehicle at an authorized point is the safest way to avoid extra fees and fines.
You don’t know what to do with your old car? Call us! We collect broken and damaged cars with our own transport! We complete all formalities for you and issue full vehicle disassembly certificate. We do not sell, repair or trade cars intended for scrapping. They are marked for disassembly only. Licence plates with documents and a certificate are always taken by the owner of the vehicle – it is necessary to deregister the car. We issue documents in the language necessary to deregister car in the country of origin.
We have knowledge and experience that can help in assessing the damage and money recovering if you have participated in an accident or collision abroad and you are not the perpetrator of the incident.
Scrapping and pick-up of the car is free of charge within a radius of 100 km from Roosendaal.
- we buy roadworthy, damaged and accident cars (only newer models); we offer favorable prices and arrange all formalities; we issue all required certificates
- transportation of caravans and other large loads
- assistance in export matters in the RDW
- we provide help in finding towed cars
- translation assistance
- sworn translations
- help in contact with car workshops